Saturday, July 17, 2010

wheelbarrows...


I love old wooden wheelbarrows. There is just something romantic about the larger metal wheel and the worn wooden box and handles. I am lucky to own two. One I purchased from an antique dealer...which wasn't the smartest thing to do...since I leave it outside year around. The other one is just a shadow of its former self...but sturdy enough to display a box of beautiful petunia wave.

I missed out on a good one the other day at a local garden antique and flower sale. It was only $30.00 and in perfect condition. I'm sure it wasn't that old...but it was sturdy and would have been a great addition. I just didnt have the money or the means to get it home. I'm hoping I will be able to attend next year's sale and pick one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment